- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
As we all know, Mohanlal is joining hands with the young director Jibu Jacob, for his upcoming satirical comedy. As per the latest updates, the highly anticipated project has got a title.
Reportedly, the Mohanlal-Jibu Jacob movie has been titled as Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol. The project, which is based on VJ James's short story Pranayopanishath, is the second outing of Jibu, who made his debut with Vellimoonga.
Earlier, it was reported that the movie will have the same title of the short story, Pranayopanishath. But later, scriptwriter Sindhuraj revealed that the team is planning to give a different title to the project.
The movie will have Mohanlal in the role of the Panchayath secretary Ulahannan. Senior South Indian actress Meena appears as his wife. Actor-writer Anoop Menon is appearing a pivotal role in the movie.
Meena, who is one of the most-celebrated onscreen pairs of Mohanlal, is sharing the screen with the actor for the eighth time in her career. The pair last teamed up for the blockbuster movie, Drishyam.
Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, will also have Aima Sebastian, Neha Saxena, Nedumudi Venu, Suraj Venjarammoodu, Sudheer Karamana, Aju Varghese, etc. in the supporting role. The movie is produced by Weekend Blockbusters.