- Happy Birthday Mohanlal: Top Celebrities Send Out Their Special Wishes To Mollywood’s Own ‘Lalettan’
- Mohanlal Birthday Special: A Quick Look Into The Much Awaited BIG Movies Of Mohanlal!
- Mohanlal's Neerali: The Much Awaited Trailer Is Out & It Is Indeed A Riveting One!
- Mohanlal's Birthday Is On The Way & What Are The Surprises In Store?
- Mohanlal Fever Reaches The IPL 2018 As Well & Here Is How!
- Mohanlal Sends Out A Still From Hyde Park & The Audiences Are Going Gaga Over It!
Mohanlal, the magical actor, is back in his lucky location Idukki, after the huge success of Drishyam. Idukki is one of the major locations of Mohanlal's upcoming movie Oppam, directed by Priyadarshan.
The second schedule of Oppam will be shot at Pallikkanam and Kanjar, of Idukki district. After the success of Drishyam and Maheshinte Parthikaaram, Idukki has been considered as the lucky location for Malayalam movie.
Reportedly, Oppam, which is a crime thriller, revolves around a murder mystery and a blind man who accidently gets involved in it. The movie is produced by Antony Perumbavoor, under the banner Aashirvad Cinemas.
The movie stars popular actress Vimala Raman in the female lead. Vimala has earlier shared the screen with Mohanlal, in the movie College Kumaran. Kannada actress Sanchita Shetty plays a key role.
If the sources are to be true, the Tamil actor-director Samuthirakani, who has earlier shared the screen with Mohanlal in Shikkar, will play the antagonist in Oppam. But it has not been confirmed yet.
Nedumudi Venu and Mamukoya play the other pivotal roles. Oppam, which is penned by debutante Govind and director Priyadarshan, himself, will hit the theatres for Onam 2016.