TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mohanlal, the complete actor of Mollywood bagged the Kerala distribution rights of Kabali, the Rajinikanth upcoming movie. Kabali will be distributed in Kerala by Mohanlal's MaxLab and Antony Perumbavoor's Aashirvad Cinemas.
Reportedly, the actor bagged the distribution rights of the highly anticipated movie for a whopping amount of Rs. 8.5 Crores. It is the highest ever rate paid for another language movie in M'town.
Kabali will hit 150 screen in Kerala alone, on the release day itself. If the reports are to be true, Rajinikanth has also promised to attend the Kerala promotional events, organised by Mohanlal and his team.
Photo Courtesy: Pranav Raaj
The movie, which is directed by Madras fame Pa Ranjith, will have Rajinikanth in the title role Kabali aka Kabaleeswaran, a don. Bollywood actress Radhika Apte essays the female lead opposite Rajini in the movie.
Eventhough they share a great bond in the real life, Mohanlal has not received a chance to work with Rajinikanth in his career. Earlier, the actor was appraoched to play the antagonist in several Rajini films, including Shivaji.
But Mohanlal denied the offers, as they were cliched negative characters which had no scope to perform. However, the Malayalam and Tamil movie audiences are eagerly waiting to watch the iconic actors together on-screen.