- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
Mohanlal is back on the success track, with the grand successes of his last three releases, Pulimurugan, Oppam, and Telugu flick Janatha Garage. Now, Mohanlal has also emerged as the highest-paid Malayalam actor.
Reportedly, the magical actor will be charging 10 Crores for the other language films, here after. Mohanlal had charged 6 Crores for his last Telugu outing Janatha Garage and 5 Crores for his Tamil project, Jilla.
Now, the actor raised other language his remuneration to 10 Crores, as hiss recent films, Pulimurugan and Janatha Garage succeeded in entering the 100-Crore club. The recent success has undoubtedly raised Mohanlal's market value.
Recently, the actor has also decided to raise his Mollywood remuneration to 4 Crores, following the success of Oppam and Pulimurugan. Mohanlal was charging 3-3.5 Crores per movie, post the success of Drishyam.
The actor once again proved that he is the biggest crowd puller of Malayalam movie industry, with the 100-Crore club entry of Pulimurugan. He made a spectacular comeback to the success track, after a string of flops, this year.
Mohanlal's next release is the upcoming Jibu Jacob project Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, which is said to be a light-hearted romantic drama. He is currently filming for the upcoming Major Ravi project, 1971 Beyond Borders.