- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Mohanlal, the complete actor recently inaugurated Aashirvad cineplex in Thodupuzha, Idukki. Aashirvad Cineplex, which is the first multiplex theatre complex of Thodupuzha, is a joint venture by Mohanlal and Antony Perumbavoor.
The complex consists of four screens, with 600, 400, 200, and 100 seats, with Dolby atmos sound affect. The screens are named after Mohanlal's kids Pranav & Vismaya and Antony Perumbavoor's children, Aashish & Aneesha.
Click here for the pictures of the event....
Image Courtesy: Manorama Online/Nana Online/Cinema Daddy
Ranjinikanth's Kabali will be screened as the inaugural movie of the theatre complex. The movie will be screened in all the 4 screens of the complex, from July 22nd. Reportedly, the team is planning to re-release Sphadikam as well.
Mohanlal's wife Suchitra, kids Pranav, and Vismaya attended the inaugural function, along with Antony's family members. Film-maker Joshiy and producer Sabu Cheriyan were also present at the grand event, which was held on July 14th.
Reportedly, Mohanlal and Antony Perumbavoor bagged the distribution rights of the highly anticipated movie for a whopping amount of Rs. 8.5 Crores. It is the highest ever rate paid for another language movie in M'town.
Kabali will be released in about 250 screens, by Mohanlal's MaxLab and Antony's Aashirvad Cinemas. The theatrical trailer of the actor's upcoming movie Oppam will be shown along with Kabali, in the Kerala releasing centres.