- Prithviraj Confirms That Mohanlal's Lucifer Will Begin On This Date!
- International Yoga Day: Mohanlal Strikes A Yoga Pose That Is Sure To Motivate You All
- Will There Be Two Mohanlal Movies For This Onam Season?
- Pranav Mohanlal Will Be A Part Of Mohanlal’s Upcoming Big Budget Venture!
- Mohanlal Shares A Video While Shooting For Ranjith's Drama!
- Mohanlal & This Popular Tamil Actor Are Back Together After Two Decades!
Siddique, the versatile actor has always been vocal about his bonding with Mammootty and Mohanlal. In a recent interview, Siddique revealed how Mohanlal inspired him to make a comeback into films.
The actor was going through an extreme difficult phase, after his first wife committed suicide. Both the film industry and media blamed Siddique for his wife's drastic step, to the much pain of the actor.
He was unable to concentrate on anything and started rejecting film offers. One day, late writer-director Lohithadas approached him for a special cameo appearance in his Mohanlal starrer Kanmadam.
Lohithadas convinced him to accept the offer after much persuasion and revealed that Mohanlal suggested him for the role. Siddique, who accepted the offer, reached the location in Mumbai for the shoot.
He travelled with Mohanlal to the location and at that time, the complete actor insisted him to concentrate on his career. Mohanlal also suggested him to think about a second marriage and start a family life all over again.
When Siddique told him that he can't bear a tragedy again, Mohanlal made him realise that everyone is dealing with their own issues. The actor stated that tragedies are not the end of life.
Mohanlal's words deeply influenced Siddique's mind and he decided to go for a fresh start in both his life and career. Now, he is both a successful actor and family man who leads a happy life with his wife and three kids.