- Mohanlal In Odiyan: Here's What Sathyan Anthikkad Has To Say After Visiting The Sets!
- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Mohanlal Releases An All-new Still Of Him As Odiyan Manikyan!
- Mayaanadhi: Mohanlal Is All Praises For The Movie!
- Mohanlal Races Ahead Of Superstar Rajinikanth & Here Is How!
- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
The Malayalam movie industry is well aware of the deep friendship of Mohanlal and Priydarashan. The actor-director duo gives some serious friendship goals to their fans and the entire industry.
In a recent interview, Priyadarshan stated that Mohanlal is his biggest support. The director states that his best buddy has always been there for him, throughout all the ups and downs of his life.
Mohanlal has never allowed Priyadarshan to feel down, whenever he went through a low phase in his career or personal life. He has also guided Priyan with the right advises, during the tough times.
Priyadarshan witnessed a low phase in his career with the failure of Kadathanadan Ambadi, which was released immediately after some highly successful movies. Then, Mohanlal suggested him to take a short break from movies.
The actor believes that continuous successes will create an over-confidence, which will badly affect the quality of our work. Thus, Priyan went for a short break and later bounced back with the blockbuster movie Kilukkam.
Later, the director followed the same method when he faced failure in his Bollywood career. Priyadarshan states that it was Mohanlal advises and support, which made his strong enough to handle the failures.
The duo's last collaboration, Geethanjali was a critical and commercial failure. Mohanlal and Priyadarshan are corrently working on their new project Oppam, which is slated to release for Onam 2016.