- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Oppam, the highly anticipated Mohanlal starrer directed by Priyadarshan, has been in the news for its peculiarities. Now, here is yet another factor, which makes Oppam even more special.
Reportedly, some leading production banners of Bollywood and Tamil industries are keen to bag the remake rights of the movie, even much before the release. Director Priyadarshan confirmed the reports recently.
Rumour mills suggest that a prestigious Bollywood banner has already bagged the remake rights Oppam. The Bollywood remake will be directed by Priyadarshan himself. But, Mohanlal may not be a part of the Hindi version.
Priyadarshan recently stated that the team is in no hurry to sell the Tamil remake rights and is waiting for the right banner to arrive. The direction of the Tamil version will be handled by a promising young film-maker.
According to some other sources, Mohanlal's brother-in-law Suresh Balaji is interested in remaking Oppam into Tamil. He was the producer of the Tamil remakes of Mohanlal's several films, including Kireedam and Drishyam.
Oppam, which will have Mohanlal in the role of a visually challenged person, stars Vimala Raman in the female lead. The movie is produced by Antony Perumbavoor, under the banner Aashirvad Cinemas.