- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
Mohanlal-Priyadarshan-Sreenivasan trio is undoubtedly one of the most celebrated actor-director-writer combos of Malayalam cinema. Now, the trio is reportedly planning to team up once again, after a long gap of 13 years.
If the reports are to be true, Sreenivasan has been approached to script the upcoming Mohanlal-Priyadarshan movie, which will be produced by Maniyanpilla Raju. The project is still in the discussion stage.
Reportedly, Sreenivasan has finally decided to team up with Mohanlal and put an end to their infamous cold war. According to the grapevine, it was Priyadarshan and Raju who took the initiative to solve the issues between the duo.
Sreenivasan has allegedly had a fallout with Mohanlal during the filming of the 2010 movie Oru Naal Varum, which led to the duo's cold war. However, the actor and writer have never admitted it openly.
So, if things fall in place, we will receive a chance to witness the association of Vellanakalude Nadu team, once again. The 1988-released Mohanlal starrer was directed by Priyadarshan, written by Sreenivasan, and produced by Raju.
Mohanlal-Sreenivasan-Priyadarshan trio last teamed up for Kilichundan Mambazham, in 2003. The trio has teamed up for several popular films, including Hello My Dear Wrong Number, Akkare Akkare Akkare, Midhunam, etc.