- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
Puli Murugan, the upcoming Mohanlal starrer, is all set to have a grand release in July 2016. Here we present all the important details you would want to know about Puli Murugan, which is the most anticipated movie of 2016.
According to the sources, it is the most expensive project ever made in the history of Malayalam cinema. The team is planning to release the movie in four languages, including Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and English simultaneously.
Check out the candid location stills of Puli murugan here...
The project, which was announced in December 2013, took much time to finish the pre-production work. It was even rumoured that the team decided to drop the project due to its excessive budget.
But later, director Vysakh and producer Tomichan Mulakupadam confirmed that Puli Murugan is very much on board. The team also roped in the highest-paid stunt choreographer of Indian cinema, Peter Hein, for the movie.
Interestingly, a Bengal tiger will appear in a key role, along with Mohanlal in the movie. The actor even went on to shoot a highly risky stunt sequence, along with 10 tigers for the movie, in which he appears as a hunter.
Kamalinee Mukherjee essays the female lead in the movie, which stars Jagapati Babu as the antagonist. Prabhu, Kishor, Namitha. Bala, Suraj Venjarammoodu, Hareesh Perady, Vinu Mohan, Nobi, etc appear in the supporting roles.
The movie was widely shot at the various locations of Vietnam, Ernakulam, Silent Valley, and Attappadi. Shaji handles the cinematography and Gopi Sundar composes the music. Puli Murugan will have a massive release, in about 3000 theatres worldwide.