- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
Mohanlal, the complete actor is undoubtedly a master when it comes to the portrayal of the romantic roles. Now, Mohanlal has proven that he is a die-hard romantic person, in the real life as well.
The actor recently revealed how he met his dear wife Suchitra and married her, through a special feature published in Mathrubhumi. Mohanlal fondly recalled how she silently waited for him, for almost 2 years.
It was in 1986, both the families first thought about the marriage alliance between Mohanlal and Suchitra. But later, they decided to drop the proposal, as the horoscopes of the couple were not matching.
Later, Mohanlal moved on with his career and almost forgot about Suchitra and her proposal. Two years later, the actor visited Calicut for a film shooting and was staying with his close friend Babu and family.
Then, he received Suchitra's proposal again and learned that the horoscopes are actually matching. Mohanlal was extremely overwhelmed to know that Suchitra was silently waiting for him for the past 2 years.
Then, when he started rethinking about the proposal seriously, Mohanlal visited Mookambika temple all alone. Later, he unexpectedly met Suchitra and her mother from Calicut, during his way back to home.
Now, the couple is happily married for the last 28 years and has two kids, Pranav and Vismaya. Now, Mohanlal and Suchitra are back in Calicut, the city which played a vital role in their love story.