- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
- Mohanlal Is All Set To Take You For A Scintillating Ride With 4 Big Releases!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Remya Nambeesan Hits Back At Mohanlal; Claims Survivor Is Disgusted With His Remarks On The AMMA Row
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- Mohanlal Reveals That Only Two Actresses Have Submitted Their Resignation Letters To AMMA!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: The First Look Garners A Big Reception!
Mohanlal is definitely having a good time. His most recently released Malayalam film Oppam, is having a glorious run at the box office, proving the actor's crowd-pulling capacity, once again.
Reportedly, the film has grossed 30 Crores at the Kerala box office alone, making the film the fastest to reach this mark, beating the record set by Premam.
Now, two of the actor's movies, with him as the sole main lead, have went on to gross 30 Crores and more in Kerala. And he is the only Malayalam actor, who has this achievement under his sleeves(wihout considering the multi-starrers)
Take a look at Malayalam actors who have movies that have crossed the 30-Crore mark from Kerala alone.
Well, when Mohanlal came with Drishyam, he made it a point to eclipse all the box office records, that existed back then. The film went on to collect 42 Crores from Kerala alone. Now, Oppam has crossed the 30-Crore mark and he is the only actor with two movies in this league.
Ennu Ninte Moideen, which released in the year 2015 crossed the 30-Crore mark easily. The film was one of the biggest hits of that year and is the biggest hit in the career of Prithviraj.
Nivin Pauly starrer Premam did go on to cross the 30-Crore mark within 30 days of its release. The film had a grand run at the box office and was almost close to breaking Drishyam's lifetime collection record.
Dileep has had many hits to his credit but the 30-Crore mark was eluding him. But, with Two Countries, he achieved that feat as well. The film, which released in the year of 2015 is the biggest hit of the actor's career.
It has to be noted that multi-starrers have not been considered in this above list. Bangalore Days, which had Dulquer Salmaan, Nivin Pauly, Fahadh Faasil and Nazriya Nazim in the lead roles is another movie that crossed the 30-Crore mark at the Kerala Box Office.
The coming week would witness the release of Mohanlal starrer Puli Murugan and Mammootty starrer Thoppil Joppan. Both the films have the potential to enter this elite club. Let us wait and watch!