- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
Baby Meenakshi, who shot to fame with her role in the 2015 release Amar Akbar Anthony, has got a cute gift from Mollywood's superstar Mohanlal.
Baby Meenakshi shared a selfie that Mohanlal took with the little actress during the shoot of Mohanlal's upcoming film Oppam.
Take a look at the picture..
Image Courtesy: Facebook
The actress who shared the selfie through her Facebook page expressed her excitement on meeting our own Lalettan. She also stated that the selfie is a big gift from Lalettan and the actor himself took the picture.
Take a look at the Facebook post of Baby Meenakshi.
The selfie that the actress posted has gone viral in Facebook. Meanwhile, Mohanlal also went on to share the photo in his Facebook timeline.
Both the actors are in Ooty for the shooting of Priyadarshan's upcoming film Oppam. Nothing much has been revealed about the character of Baby Meenakshi in the film.
Interestingly, it is after a gap of 22 years that Mohanlal and Priyadarshan are filming together in Ooty. Oppam which is touted to be a thriller has Mohanlal in the role of a blind man. The film has its script written by the director himself.
Oppam also stars actors like Aju Varghese, Renji Panicker, Chemban Vinod Jose, Innocent, Vimala Raman, Sanchitha Shetty etc in prominent roles. The film is expected to hit the theatres on this Onam season.