- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Mohanlal, the magical actor of the industry, is an extremely understanding father too. Recently, Mohanlal opened up about his late father, Vishwanathan Nair and himself, as the father of two kids.
He states that his father gave him complete freedom, and encouraged him to follow his dreams. His father had never compelled him to do something which he doesn't believe in.
Click here for Mohanlal's special clicks with his family.....
The actor has always tried to follow his father after he became a father to his kids, Pranav and Vismaya. Mohanlal believes that his father is always with him, even though he is not in this world anymore.
Mohanlal feels that fatherhood is the most divine role in a man's life. He states that he will be with his kids as a friend and support, and wants his son Pranav to enjoy his fatherhood as much as he does.
The actor is the youngest son of late Vishwanathan Nair and Shanthakumari. Mohanlal was extremely pampered by his family, especially his father, as he was the youngest kid of the family.
Mohanlal had an elder brother named Pyarelal, who passed away in 2002. The actor's son, Pranav is currently working as an assistant director, while daughter Vismaya is busy with her higher studies.