- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
Well, Mohanlal might not have had a Malayalam release since Kanal which released in October 2015, but he definitely is making the wait worth it.
According to the reports, Mohanlal's next two releases would be two Telugu films, which would be released in Tamil and Malayalam also.
The actor is all set to do something that he hasn't done so far. Mohanlal would be dubbing for himself in Telugu, for both the films Manamantha and Janatha Garage.
Interestingly, both the films would be having simultaneous Malayalam versions also. The Malayalam version of Manamantha has been titled as Vismayam.
The actor would also dub for the Tamil versions of both these films. So, Mohanlal would dub for all the three versions of the films, something very few actors in South Indian cinema have done.
Vismayam has been directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti and it would feature Mohanlal in the role of an Assistant Manager of a super-market. The film also has actress Gautami in an important role. The film is expected to hit the theatres in July.
Janatha Garage directed by Koratala Siva has one more schedule to be completed and the film starring Jr NTR would hit the theatres in August.
Meanwhile, there hasn't been any official confirmation about Mohanlal's much awaited film Puli Murugan. Earlier, the film was expected to hit theatres on Eid, but had to push forward the dates due to various reasons.