- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Mohanlal is all set to release his next project, Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol this Christmas. In a recent interview, writer Sindhuraj opened up about Mohanlal's character Ulahannan and the impact on Pulimurugan on the movie.
According to Sindhuraj, the character Ulahannan is completely a commoner, who leads a normal with his wife and kids. There is nothing extraordinary or larger than life about the character, who is a Government employee.
The scenarist strongly believes that the success of Mohanlal's latest film Pulimurugan will not affect Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, in any way. He feels that it is unfair to compare both films, as they belong to different genres.
Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol will have Meena in the role of Ulahannan's wife Anniyamma. Both Mohanlal and Meena will essay equally important roles in the movie, which depicts the bond between a middle-aged couple.
The movie is directed by Jibu Jacob, the director of Vellimoonga, the Biju Menon starrrer. Jacobinte Swargarajyam fame Aima Sebastian and master Sanoop Santhosh will appear as Ulahannan and Anniyamma's kids, Jiny and Jerry.
Actor-writer Anoop Menon appears as Ulahannan's close friend Venukuttan. Bindu Panicker, Srinda, Alencier Ley, Kalabhavan Shahjohn, Rahul Madhav, Neha Saxena, etc., essay the supporting roles.