- Mohanlal's Marakkar – Arabikadalinte Simham: The Film To Feature These Popular Actors As Well?
- Mohanlal & Priyadarshan To Team Up For The Biggest Ever Project In The History Of Malayalam Cinema!
- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
- REVEALED: Mohanlal's Role In Priyadarshan's Next
- IT’S CONFIRMED: Mohanlal-Priydarashan Movie Is On Cards!
- MUST READ! Kalyani Priyadarshan Wanted To Begin With A Malayalam Movie!
- Kalyani Priyadarshan To Make Acting Debut?
- Priyadarshan All Set To Remake Maheshinte Prathikaaram In Tamil!
- Pranav Mohanlal & Kalyani Priyadarshan's Selfie Goes Viral!
It requires special skills and a different level of creativity, to make advertisement films, which are meaningful and attractive. In fact, many Malayalam film-makers have proved their skills in ad film-making.
Today, we are listing some of the popular Mollywood directors who are equally popular in the ad film industry. Take a look.
V K Prakash
V K Prakash is a very prominent name in the ad film industry. In fact, his experience in ad films has influenced him a lot, in the stylish making of his films. He still directs advertisement films and owns a company named Trends Ad Film Makers Pvt Ltd.
Priyadarshan, who is one of the busiest directors in Indian cinema is a renowned ad film-maker too. He has directed advertisement films for many popular brands like Coca Cola, Nokia etc. Most recently, he shot an ad film which had the prominent RCB players in the lead.
Aashiq Abu is another Mollywood director who is popular in ad film circuits. He has done commercials for Joy Alukkas, Lulu Group, Mathrubhumi etc. Most recently, he did shoot an advertisement film for UAE exchange, which featured Jayasurya and Fahadh Faasil.
T K Rajeev Kumar
Well, he has been an active presence in the ad film industry since the early 90's. TV commercials of Colombo Umbrellas and certain commercials of Malayala Manorama has been directed by T K Rajeev Kumar.
Martin Prakkat started off his career as a celebrity photographer, but he had film-making back in his mind. After debuting as a director in films, he ventured into ad film making. The Saras curry powder Ad, featuring Mammootty has been directed by Martin Prakkat.
Well, experts say that ad film-making is a tougher job than making a feature film. It is not at all an easy task, to convey the idea of a brand within seconds of time, to viewers of all kinds.
Here is where the skills of an ad film-maker comes into foray. Renowned Mollywood directors like Priyadarshan and V K Prakash have mastered such skills.
In fact, we can see the influences of the style of advertisement film-making in most of their movies. For e.g. take the case of Priyadarshan movies and his ways of picturising the songs. It stands apart from the styles adapted by other film-makers.
Similar, is the case of films directed by V K Prakash. Most of his films have a fast pace and stylized making which could be an influence of his experience in ad films.
Ad Film industry is a constantly growing industry. Young directors like Aashiq Abu has been a prominent name in advertisement film-making.