- Malayalam Actor Neeraj Madhav All Set To Put A Big Step Forward?
- Neeraj Madhav–Deepthi Wedding Reception: Mammootty, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Big Event!
- Popular Actor Neeraj Madhav Ties The Knot With Deepthi!
- Neeraj Madhav To Enter The Wedlock Soon!
- Rosapoo Movie Review: Misses Outnumber The Hits!
- Lavakusha Box Office: 3 Days Kerala Collections
Popular young actor Neeraj Madhav, who impressed us all with his supporting roles in films like Drishyam, Sapthamashree Thaskaraha, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, Adi Kapyaare Koottamani, Oozham etc., is all set to don the cap of a lead actor.
The actor, who was previously seen in Prithviraj starrer Oozham, is all set to turn a hero with an upcoming Malayalam film, which has been titled as Paippinchuvattile Pranayam. The film would be directed by debutante Domin D'Silva, who has co-scripted the movie along with Antony Jibin.
Reportedly, the film would be a romantic comedy entertainer with a social message in it. The actor would be seen in the role of a guy named Govindankutty, in this film. Nothin much has been revealed about the rest of the cast of the film. The film, which has its music depatment handled by Bijibal, is expected to go on the floors in January, next year.
Meanwhile, Neeraj Madhav is busy shooting for Tom Emmaty's film Oru Mexican Apaaratha. The film which has Tovino Thomas in the lead role would have Neeraj Madhav in an important role as well. The actor would be seen portraying a character named Subhash, who is a student-leader.