- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
- STUNNER! Mohanlal's Ithikkara Pakki Look From Kayamkulam Kochunni Is Out!
- IN PICS! Mohanlal Joins The Kayamkulam Kochunni Team!
- WOW! Prithviraj Is All Praises For Nivin Pauly's Performance In Hey Jude!
- Prithviraj Announces The First Venture Of Prithviraj Productions!
Nivin Pauly, the crowd puller has been selected as the Most Desirable Man of 2015, by Kochi Times. Young actors Dulquer Salmaan and Prithviraj are in the second and third positions respectively.
It was Dulquer Salmaan who won the title last year. But the huge success of Premam and the other releases in 2015 favoured Nivin Pauly and the actor succeeded in bagging the title.
Click here for the Top 10 list of Kochi Times Most Desirable Men 2015.....
Prithviraj, who was in the third position last year, managed to maintain the same position, this year as well. According to the sources, Prithvi has acquired more number of votes this year, compared to last year.
Tovino Thomas, the actor who stole several hearts through his performance as Appu in Ennu Ninte Moideen, managed to grab the fourth position, by beating several highly-eligible actors in the list.
The Kochi Times team suggests that it is Nivin Pauly's three versatile get-ups in Premam, which raised the actor's fan base among the youngsters, especially women. It is a much-deserved victory for Nivin.
Even though he had only 2 releases in 2015, Dulquer Salmaan has also managed to maintain his fandom. The actor's bearded look and different costumes in Charlie have created a trend among the Malayali youth.