- Prithviraj Confirms That Mohanlal's Lucifer Will Begin On This Date!
- International Yoga Day: Mohanlal Strikes A Yoga Pose That Is Sure To Motivate You All
- Will There Be Two Mohanlal Movies For This Onam Season?
- Pranav Mohanlal Will Be A Part Of Mohanlal’s Upcoming Big Budget Venture!
- Mohanlal Shares A Video While Shooting For Ranjith's Drama!
- Mohanlal & This Popular Tamil Actor Are Back Together After Two Decades!
Mohanlal, the magical actor is the highest paid star of the Malayalam movie industry. But according to the rumour mills, young crowd puller Nivin Pauly is all set to beat Mohanlal.
But it is not in the case of a Malayalam film, but a Tamil movie. If the rumorus are to be true, Nivin Pauly is charging a whopping 6 Crores for his third Tamil outing, which will start rolling soon.
Earlier, Mohanlal was the Malayalam actor to charge the highest amount for an other language movie. He had set a record by charging between 5.5 to 6 Crores for his upcoming Telugu movie Janatha Garage.
The amount was including the remuneration of the actor and the Kerala distribution rights of the movie. Mohanlal had charged 5 Crores for the blockbuster movie Jilla, in which he shared the screen with Vijay.
Reportedly, Nivin Pauly is charging such huge amount, as the actor has a strong fan base in Tamil Nadu, post the successes of the Alphonse Puthren movie, Premam and recently released Action Hero Biju.
However, Nivin hasn't responded to the rumours yet. The untitled movie, which is directed by film-maker Mysskin's former assistant Gowtham, is the remake of Kannada blockbuster Ulidavaru Kandanthe.