- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly is undoubtedly the most sought after actor of the contemporary Malayalam cinema. But the successful actor is still a common film lover when he meets his favourite actors.
Recently, Nivin shared his fanboy moment with his favourite actress Jyothika on his official Facebook page. The picture has already crossed 1.46 Lakhs likes and has been going viral on social media.
Here we present some special clicks of Nivin and Jyothika from the event.... Have a look....
The actor has stated that he is a huge fan of Jyothika, in several interviews during the beginning phase of his career. However, Nivin's longtime dream of meeting his favourite star came true, during the 63rd Filmfare Award South event.
It was Nivin Pauly, the special guest at the event, who awarded Parvathy with the Best Actress-Malayalam trophy. Jyothika, who won the Best Actress-Tamil Critics award, received the black lady from her husband Surya.
Nivin Pauly also bonded well with the young actors from the Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada industries, during the event. The actor looked simply dashing in the maroon velvet blazer, teamed up black shirt and checkered bow tie.
The actor is currently filming for Sidhartha Siva's untitled movie and Gautham Ramachandran's Tamil movie, simultaneously. Nivin will next join Premam fame Althaf's directorial debut, which will start rolling in August.