- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
- Mohanlal Completes His Portions For Kayamkulam Kochunni & Here Is What Nivin Pauly Had To Say!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd-puller of Mollywood, is extremely busy with some highly promising projects in his kitty. Reportedly, the second half of 2016 will the busiest periods in Nivin's career.
After a short while, the actor is planning to do back-to-back to projects, without any intervals. Nivin will soon join the sets of his first independent Tamil project, directed by debutant Gautham.
The movie, which is said to be the remake of Kannada movie Ulidavaru Kandanthe, is one of the most ambitious projects of Nivin's career. The movie is expected to start rolling by the end of May.
Next, Nivin Pauly will start filming for National award-winner Siddhartha Siva's upcoming movie, in which he plays a student's leader. The project stars Namitha Pramod and Remya Nambeesan in the female leads.
After completing Siddhartha's project, Nivin is planning to join newcomer Althaf's upcoming project. Althaf, who was an assistant of Alphonse Puthren, has acted with Nivin in the blockbuster movie Premam.
Nivin has reduced the number of films, post the success of Premam, to concentrate in his production debut, Action Hero Biju. His latest release Jacobinte Swargarajyam, is running successfully in the theatres.