- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
Nivin Pauly and Kunchacko Boban, the actors are all set to complete the dream project of their late friend, director Rajesh Pillai. Kunchacko Boban confirmed the news in the recent interview.
Rajesh Pillai was planning a travel movie, titled Motorcycle Diaries with Nivin and Kunchacko in the lead roles. The movie is said to be about two motorcycle lovers and a bike which enters their life.
Kunchacko Boban confirmed that he and Nivin Pauly are planning to revive the project, with the help of Rajesh Pillai's close friends. The actor assured that the movie will start rolling soon.
If the reports are to be true, a popular young film-maker, who was a close friend of Rajesh Pillai, has taken over the project on his behalf. More details of Motorcycle Diaries will be announced soon.
Rajesh was planning to shoot the movie, immediately after he completed Mili. But he was forced to postpone the project due to his ill health. Instead, Rajesh went on to direct the psychological thriller Vettah.
Nivin Pauly has associated with Rajesh in Traffic and Mili. Kunchacko Boban, on the other hand, has acted in his directorial debut Hridayathil Sookshikkan, Traffic, and Vettah.