- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
The upcoming Nivin Pauly starring Tamil-Malayalam bilingual, directed by debutant Gautham Ramachandran, has finally got a title. As per the reports, the team has decided to change the initial title Santa Maria, into Avargal.
But, according to the sources, the Malayalam version of the movie which stars Nivin Pauly and cinematographer-actor Natarajan Subramanian aka Natty in the lead roles, will remain under the title Santa Maria.
It is the second Tamil feature film outing of Nivin Pauly, who entered Kollywood with the Alphonse Puthren directed bilingual Neram. The actor was also a part of Alphonse's highly acclaimed Tamil short film, titled Eli.
Nivin Pauly created a strong fan base among the Tamil audiences, with the exceptional success of his 2015 movie Premam. The movie, which brought back the Alphonse-Nivin duo together, was a huge hit in Tamil Nadu as well.
It was followed by the release of Nivin Pauly's first production venture Action Hero Biju, which also went on to become a whopping success. Later, the actor started receiving several offers from the prominent banners of Kollywood.
Now, Nivin is planning to equally concentrate inMalayalam and Tamil industries, and has some promising projects in his kitty. Reportedly, he will soon sign the upcoming Gautham Menon movie, which is a remake of Pelli Choopulu.