- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd puller revealed his biggest challenge as an actor. In the recent interview given to TOI, Nivin opened up about his strengths, limitations, and fears.
The actor states that he is still not so comfortable in playing intense emotional sequences. Nivin feels that it is not easy to portray the extreme emotions, as even a little over-reaction can destroy the entire sequence.
An actor should have complete control over his expressions and body language while performing an emotional scene in front of a camera. For Nivin, romantic and comical sequences are easier.
Nivin Pauly strongly believes that discussing the screenplay and his character with the director highly helps an actor to easily adapt his role. He tries to do the same, before the filming of most of his films.
But, Nivin chose 1983 and Jacobinte Swargarajyam, without any discussion sessions. The actor has received huge appreciations from both the audience and critics, for his performances in those movies.
Nivin is currently busy with the filming of his upcoming Gautham Ramachandran-directed Tamil movie and Sidhartha Siva's upcoming campus thriller. He will next join the directorial debut of Premam fame Althaf.