- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly, the young actor is doubtlessly the superstar of tomorrow. Nivin has successfully made a place for himself in the industry within such a short span, with some exceptional films.
Interestingly, the new crowd puller of Mollywood is from an Aluva-based middle-class Malayali Christian family. Nivin was born as the youngest child of Pauly Bonaventure, a mechanic. His mother is a retired nurse.
Here we present 30 rare photos of Nivin Pauly..... Have a look.........
His parents were settled in Aarau, Switzerland for about 25 years. But, Nivin and his elder sister grown up with their grandparents in Aluva, and used to visit their parents during the summer vacation.
Nivin Pauly graduated in Electronics & Communication Engineering from the Federal Institute Of Science & Technology (FISAT), Kochi. He worked in Infosys, Bangalore as a software engineer, from 2006 to 2008.
He resigned the job after the sudden demise of his father, in 2008 and shifted back to Kerala. Nivin Pauly is married to Rinna Joy, who was his classmate in FISAT, in 2010 just after the release of his debut movie.
The actor, who made his debut with Vineeth Sreenivasan's first directorial venture Malarvadi Arts Club, rose to fame with the success of Thattathin Marayathu. He considers Vineeth as his mentor in the industry.
Nivin rose to stardom with the blockbuster movies, Bangalore Days, Premam, and ,Action Hero Biju. Now, he is one of the highest-paid young actors of Mollywood and all set to find a place for himself in Kollywood as well.