- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd-puller of M'town is well-known for the onscreen chemistry he shares with his heroines. Reportedly, Nivin is all set to romance another young actress onscreen, soon.
Ahaana Krishna, the Njan Steve Lopez fame actress, has been roped in to play the female lead opposite Nivin Pauly in Premam fame Althaf's directorial debut. The role was earlier offered to anchor Aishwarya Lekshmi.
But, as per the latest reports, Ahaana has been finalised for the role. Ahaana is sharing the screen with Nivin for the first time in her career. Details regarding her character are yet to be revealed.
If the reports are to be true, Nivin Pauly is playing an aimless young man in the movie, which depicts the relationship between today's youngsters and their parents. Ahaana is said to be playing Nivin's love interest.
The young actress, who is the eldest daughter of actor Krishna Kumar, made her acting debut with Rajeev Ravi's Njan Steve Lopez. She later took a break from the industry, to concentrate on her studies.
As per the sources, the project will start rolling immediately after Nivin Pauly completes his current Tamil project. The movie is produced by the actor himself, for his home banner Pauly Jr. Pictures.