- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
- Mohanlal Completes His Portions For Kayamkulam Kochunni & Here Is What Nivin Pauly Had To Say!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
Nivin Pauly, the crowd puller, is all set to romance Varalaxmi Sarathkumar. Reportedly, Nivin and Varalaxmi will play the lead roles in the upcoming Malayalam-Tamil blilingual, directed by newcomer Goutham.
As per the sources, the untitled project is official remake of the popular Kannada movie Ulidavaru Kandanthe. Goutham, the director of the movie, is the former assistant of popular film-maker Mysskin.
Varalaxmi, who is the daughter of actor Sarathkumar, has already made a mark in Tamil cinema with her expectional roles. Her Malayalam debut, the Mammootty starrer Kasaba, will hit the theatres in June.
However, the actress is yet to officially confirmed her association with the upcoming Nivin Pauly project. As per the sources, the team is planning to announce the title and star cast of the movie, soon.
Nivin Pauly released his much-awaited project Jacobinte Swargarajyam, last week. The movie, which is scripted and directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan, has been receiving excellent reports from all over.
The actor will soon start filming for the upcoming love story, which marks the directorial debut of Premam fame actor Althaf. Nivin is said to be appearing in a totally different getup in the untitled movie.