- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd puller of M'town, is all set to play a communist follower. Reportedly, Nivin's character Krishnakumar is a student's leader, who is an adamant believer of communist ideologies.
Accoridng to the sources, the movie revolves around Krishnakumar, a student's leader who visits a hospital and how the incident changes his life. The project is written and directed by Sidhartha Siva.
The first schedule of the movie which is produced by Universal cinema, was recently completed in Thrissur. The next schedule is expected to start rolling, after Nivin completes his upcoming Tamil movie.
The untitled project will have Kaaka Muttai fame Aishwarya Rajesh and Aparna Gopinath in the female leads. Former Miss Kerala Gayathri Suresh, who made her acting debut with Jamnapyari, plays a key role.
Sreenivasan, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Maniyanpilla Raju, Aju Varghese, Joju George, Sujith, Sudheesh, Althaf, etc. play the supporting roles in the movie. George C Williams handles the cinematography.
Nivin Pauly is currently busy with the filming of his upcoming Tamil movie Santa Maria, directed by Gautham Ramachandran. He will be next seen in the directorial debut of Premam fame Althaf, which is produced by himself.