- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
- STUNNER! Mohanlal's Ithikkara Pakki Look From Kayamkulam Kochunni Is Out!
- IN PICS! Mohanlal Joins The Kayamkulam Kochunni Team!
- WOW! Prithviraj Is All Praises For Nivin Pauly's Performance In Hey Jude!
- After Poomaram, Kalidas Jayaram To Play The Lead Role In Alphonse Puthren's Next!
Nivin Pauly, the young sensation of Mollywood and a star who is all set to climb the ladders of Kollywood, recently opened up about one such dream, which he nourished throughout the years.
The actor wanted to make his acting debut with a film directed by his close buddy, who is none other than Alphonse Puthren, the director of the trendsetter movie Premam.
Nivin Pauly and Alphonse Puthren, both hail from the same place and have been best friends even before entering the film industry. Both had dreamt about films together and the actor was eager to make his acting debut in Alphonse Puthren's film.
Incidentally, Nivin Pauly entered the film industry first, with the film Malarvadi Arts Club and established himself as a lead actor.
Later on, Alphonse Puthren directed Nivin Pauly in the director's first video album Yuvh. They also came together for a short film named Eli.
The team re-united for Alphonse's debut movie Neram, which was made in Malayalam and Tamil simultaneously. The film had Nivin Pauly and Nazriya Nazim in the lead roles.
But, it was the film Premam, which shot both these actors to fame. The amazing chemistry between the director and the actor had helped in shaping the film in to a good form.
Well, we definitely can't wait for another movie from the same team. Let us hope that they would come together soon for a film.