- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Well, here is another reason to say that Nivin Pauly is going places. The actor has expanded his fan base to other states, especially in Tamil Nadu, where he has already turned out to be a big star.
Nivin Pauly, was adjudged the Person Of The Year at the Behindwoods Gold Medals 2016, which was held recently in Chennai. He received the award from actor Vikram.
It has to be noted that the actor didn't have any Tamil film to his credit last year. Many big stars of Kollywood were in the race for this award and finally Nivin Pauly was chosen the winner.
It was the film Premam that paved way for the great success that the actor is now enjoying in Tamil Nadu. The film was a big hit in Tamil Nadu too and it even went on to complete 200 days of run in a single theatre in Chennai. All these made him one of the most popular Malayalam actors in Tamil Nadu.
This award once again is an indication of the growing popularity of the actor in Tamil Nadu. Neram, which was a Tamil/Malayalam bilingual is the only Tamil film that he has done so far.
In fact, the year so far has turned out to be a good one for the actor. He has had two back-to-back successes in the form of Action Hero Biju and Jacobinte Swargarajyam.
Meanwhile, Nivin Pauly is all set to re-enter Tamil films with yet-to-be-titled Tamil film, directed by Gautham Ramachandran. The shooting of the film has started and high hopes are being pinned up on the movie.
His next release in Malayalam would be Sidhartha Siva's upcoming film, which has the actor in the role of a student leader. After that, he would be seen in Premam fame Althaf's debut directorial venture.