- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
- Mohanlal Completes His Portions For Kayamkulam Kochunni & Here Is What Nivin Pauly Had To Say!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
Nivin Pauly, the crowd-puller of M'town has succeeded in impressing not only the audiences but also the eminent personalities of the Indian film industry. And the list also includes the Bollywood hitmaker, Anurag Kashyap.
The actor recently met Anurag Kashyap when the director paid a visit to Kochi recently. According to the rumour mills, Anurag is planning to produce a Malayalam film, with Nivin in the lead role.
Interestingly, the young actor also shared a click with the director on his Facebook page. Nivin has also stated that he is waiting for Anurag to join their team soon, hinting their plan to associate for a movie.
However, the reports are yet to be officially confirmed. Along with Nivin Pauly, actor Farhaan Faasil and a group of young film-makers also visited Anurag, in the informal meet hosted by actress-director Geetu Mohandas.
Anurag Kashyap is a very close friend of Geetu Mohandas and her husband, the cinematographer-director Rajeev Ravi. It was Rajeev who cranked the camera for most of the popular works of Anurag.
The director, who is a follower of Malayalam cinema, and has showered praises on Rajeev Ravi's Kammatipaadam through his Twitter page. Well, we are waiting for him to venture into Mollywood with a Nivin Pauly project.