- Ira Review: A Watchable Thriller With Good Dosage Of Commercial Elements!
- Unni Mukundan & Gokul Suresh Starrer Ira To Hit The Thetares On This Date!
- Unni Mukundan & Anoop Menon Back Together For A Film?
- LIKE A BOSS! Unni Mukundan Gives It Back In Style!
- Unni Mukundan Is All Set To Impress The Audiences With His Work In Clint!
- Achayans Box Office: Final Kerala Collections
Unni Mukundan, the charming actor of Mollywood says that there is absolutely no chance that he will have a love marriage. Unni wants to marry a girl of his family's choice.
The young actor was talking in the recent interview given to a popular Malayalam media. Unni Mukundan says that a girl who falls for his pubic image cannot adjust with his real personality.
According to Unni, he is a typical Malayali youngster who wants to lead a simple life with the family. So, the actor prefers a bride from the similar background, who can handle him well.
Unni Mukundan is widely known as a calm and quiet person. But in reality, he is a hot-tempered person. So, Unni's parents are in search for a girl, who can adjust with him really well.
The actor actually wanted to have a love marriage, when he was in his early 20's. But later, Unni Mukundan realised that it is not possible for him. So, he asked his family to find a suitable match for him.
Unni Mukundan was linked to several actresses, including Sanusha Santhosh and Remya Nambeesan. But Unni immediately cleared the rumours and stated that he will not marry from his profession.
The actor is all set to release his upcoming movie Oru Murai Vanthu Paarthaya, by mid-2016. Unni will soon make his Telugu debut with Mohanlal-Jr. NTR starrer Janatha Garage.