- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty and Mohanlal, the superstars were rumoured to be sharing the screen once again, in scriptwriter Udayakrishna's directorial debut. But, the writer recently cleared the air, by brushing off the rumours.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Udayakrishna will make his directorial debut with a Mammootty-Mohanlal project, which will be jointly produced by Antony Perumbavoor and Anto Joseph. However, the writer clarified that the reports are totally baseless.
Udayakrishna, who clarified that he has no plans to try a hand in direction, also revealed that he currently busy with the scripting of Ajay Vasudev-directed upcoming Mammootty project. He is not teaming up with Mohanlal, anytime soon.
The writer states that it is the biggest dream for anyone who wants to direct films, to work with Mammootty and Mohanlal. Udayakrishna also remarked that he would love to do a Mammootty-Mohanlal project, like any other film-maker of Mollywood.
Pulimurugan, the last association of Mohanlal and Udayakrishna, went on to become the all-time highest grosser of Malayalam movie industry. The movie, directed by Vysakh, also emerged as the first 100-Crore and 15o-Crore movie of M'town.
Udayakrishna's next outing with Mammootty, which is said to be a comical thriller, will have the megastar in the role of a college professor. The project is expected to start rolling by the mid-2017 and release for Onam 2017.