- Chanakya Thanthram Review: A Suspense Filled Entertainer That Qualifies To Be A Passable Fare!
- Unni Mukundan's Chanakyathanthram Gets A Release Date!
- Unni Mukundan Has Opted For A New Look!
- Ira Review: A Watchable Thriller With Good Dosage Of Commercial Elements!
- Unni Mukundan & Gokul Suresh Starrer Ira To Hit The Thetares On This Date!
- Unni Mukundan & Anoop Menon Back Together For A Film?
Unni Mukundan, the young actor confirmed that he is not marrying the popular actress Sanusha Santhosh. The actor slammed the wedding rumours through his official Facebook page, recently.
Reports regarding Unni Mukundan and Sanusha Santhosh's relationship has been doing rounds since the last few days in social media. The reports suggested that the duo is planning to tie the knot this year.
Click below for some candid pictures of Unni & Sanusha...
A picture of Unni and Sanusha was also circulating in the media, which strengthened the rumours. But Unni clarified that it was a picture clicked during a shooting schedule and he is not getting married.
Earlier, Unni Mukundan was linked to Remya Nambeesan, immediately after the release of their movie, Ithu Pathiramanal. But both Unni and Remya strongly denied the rumours, stating that they are just friends.
Unni Mukundan is undoubtedly one of the most eligible bachelors of the industry. The actor has always stated that he doesn't want to marry an actress and prefers a simple girl with a different profession.
Interestingly, Unni is all set to make his Telugu movie debut with the upcoming Mohanlal-Jr NTR starrer Janatha Garage. He is also playing one of the lead roles in the upcoming multi-starrer Avarude Ravukal.