- Kunchacko Boban's Nale Ravile Shelved?
- Kunchacko Boban's Nale Ravile To Go On Floors In September
- Kunchacko Boban & Roshan Andrews With 'School Bus'
- Prithviraj's Next Is 'Darwinte Parinamam'
- SHOCKING: Prithviraj-Roshan Andrews's Nale Ravile Shelved?
- Kunchacko Boban To Team Up With The Writer Of Vellimoonga!
Kunchacko Boban, the romantic hero of M'town, has replaced Prithviraj as the lead actor in Roshan Andrews's Nale Ravile. Some believable sources confirm that Prithviraj is not a part of the project.
Nale Ravile, which is said to be an intense love story, was announced immediately after the release of Roshan Andrews's Prithviraj starrer Mumbai Police. The movie was expected to start rolling in 2015.
Later, it was rumoured that the project is shelved, due to the creative differences between Prithviraj and the scriptwriter duo, Bobby-Sanjay. But, director Roshan Andrews immediately slammed the rumours.
He also confirmed that Nale Ravile will start rolling by mid-2016. Reportedly, the director recently narrated the script to Kunchacko Boban. The actor, who was highly impressed with the theme, immediately said yes.
According to the grapevine, scenarist duo Bobby-Sanjay were highly irked with the interfering nature of Prithviraj. The actor wanted to make changes in the script; which didn't go well with the writers.
But some other sources report that Prithviraj decided to back out, as he has done several love stories in the recent past. We hope that director Roshan will reveal the exact reason behind the replacement, soon.