- Sreenivasan & Dhyan Sreenivasan To Team Up For The First Time!
- Goodalochana Movie Review: Nothing More To Offer Other Than The Occasional Laughs!
- Dhyan Sreenivasan's Goodalochana To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- After Velipadinte Pusthakam, Anna Reshma Rajan To Team Up With Dhyan Sreenivasan In Her Next Movie!
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- Dhyan Sreenivasan To Play The Lead In Sachin!
Ore Mukham, the Dhyan Sreenivasan movie hit the theatres on December 2nd, Friday. The movie, which marked the directorial debut of Sajith Jagadnandan, has been receiving mixed reviews from both the audiences and critics.
When it completed the first 3 days of its release, Ore Mukham has made a total gross collection of 1.52 Crores, from the Kerala box office. The collection was increased on the third day of release, which was a Sunday.
The movie, which is a suspense thriller, had a below average opening at the box office. Ore Mukham had only managed to collection around 75 Lakhs from the Kerala box office, within the first two days of its release.
It is definitely not a good start for a multi-starrer, which had absolutely no competition at the box office. The trade analysts remark that the demonetization and multiple postponements in the release date badly affected Ore Mukham.
If the box office collections continue at the same rate, Ore Mukham might end up as a commercial failure. The releases of the Christmas movies might also badly affect the box office performance of Ore Mukham.