- Parvathy, Revathy & Padmapriya Send Out A Letter To AMMA!
- Chef Movie Review: Tells You Why There Is No Love Sincerer Than The Love Of Food!
- Chef FIRST LOOK: 'Chef' Saif Ali Khan Cooks Up A Storm In The Kitchen; Is A Doting Dad As Well!
- Crossroad: Prominent Directors To Join Hands For An Anthology Film In Malayalam!
- Tiyaan Starts Rolling In Hyderabad
- Celebrity Weddings Of Malayalam Cinema In 2014
Padmapriya, who was previously seen in the Malayalam film Iyobinte Pusthakam, is all set for a comeback with a powerful role.
The actress has been roped in to play a very important role in the upcoming film Tiyaan, which has Prithviraj and Indrajith in the lead roles.
Tiyaan, is a big budget film, which would be directed by Jiyen Krishnakumar of College Days and Kanchi fame.
In Tiyaan, Padmapriya would be seen in the role of a character named Vasundhara Devi. The actress would be paired opposite Murali Gopy in the film.
According to the reports, her character plays a pivotal role in the film and has an important part in unravelling the mysteries of the film. The character would be seen in a different getup and would be speaking mainly in Hindi in the film.
Murali Gopy is the scenarist of the film and the writer-actor did take close to 2 years in completing the script. The film would also have Shine Tom Chacko in an important role.
Padmapriya, did take a brief break from movies after her marriage in the year 2014. The actress was previously seen in the film Iyobinte Pusthakam, in which she did a role with a bit of negative shades. Her portrayal of Rahel in the film did win her a lot of praises.
We hope that Tiyaan would turn out to be the perfect comeback vehicle for Padmapriya!