- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- WCC Members Seek More Details About The Meeting With AMMA!
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Parvathy, Revathy & Padmapriya Send Out A Letter To AMMA!
Parvathy, the super-talented actress is popular for her courage. She has never shied away from speaking the truth, and that is one of the major qualities which make her stand out.
In a recent event held at Ernakulam St. Theresas College, Parvathy revealed that she is a victim of child abuse, to the much shock of her fans and the media.
The actress stated that she had gone through some difficult phases in her life, and was abused as a child. Parvathy stated that she is also a victim of eve teasing, online predation, and stalking.
She points out that most of the women have gone through such phases in their lives, and may experience similar situations in the future also. Parvathy states that women should be aware of such traps.
We are happy that Parvathy considers herself to be a social being, more than an actress. Her readiness to share such dreadful experiences and initiate to motivate the young women, is commendable.
Parvathy, who made a grand comeback with Bangalore Days, made a place for herself in the industry with Ennu Ninte Moideen and Charlie. She is currently filming for editor Mahesh Narayanan's debut film.