- Nazriya Nazim's Comeback Film With Prithviraj Anjali Menon To Hit The Theatres In July?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Kerala State Film Awards 2017: Indrans, Parvathy & Lijo Jose Pellissery Bag The Top Honours!
- Kerala State Film Awards Special: Winners Of The Best Actress Title Of The Past 5 Years!
- Parvathy & Biju Menon To Come Together For An Upcoming Movie?
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
Parvathy, the super talented actress has always stated that she wants to direct a film in the future. In a recent interview given to a popular FM radio, Parvathy has confirmed her direction plans.
If the reports are to be true, the actress has already started scripting for her directorial debut. Reportedly, she is planning to cast Prithviraj or Nivin Pauly as the lead actor of the project.
The sources suggest that Parvathy will soon start working on the project after she completes the filming for editor Mahesh Narayanan's directorial debut. However, Parvathy hasn't confirmed the reports yet.
She is playing the role of a Malayali nurse who gets trapped in Baghdad, during the Iraq war time. She is sharing the screen with romantic hero Kunchacko Boban for the first time, in the movie.
Parvathy has already established herself as the most sought-after actress of Mollywood, post the critical and commercial successes of the popular movies Charlie, Ennu Ninte Moideen, and Bangalore Days.
The actress won the Best Actress trophies in all the prominent film awards of 2016, including the Kerala State Film Awards, Filmfare Awards, SIIMA Awards, Asianet Film Awards, Vanitha Film Awards, etc.