- PICS! Suresh Gopi Attends The FIMCA Awards!
- Pearle Maaney And Adil Ibrahim To Share Screen Space In A Film!
- Another Malayalam Actress, Pearle Maaney In Nandini Reddy's Film
- Pearle Maaney Is A Bride In Loham!
- Pearle Maaney's Item Number In Loham
- Asif Ali To Pair Up With Pearle Maaney In Doubel Barrel
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
It seems like Pearle Maaney is about to have a good time in Mollywood. With her stint as a television host becoming hugely successful, the actress is planning to expand her base to Mollywood.
The actress who was previously seen in the movie Jo And The Boy, has a few good projects in her kitty for the year 2016, all in which she has an important part to play.
Click here to see some pictures of Pearle Maaney..
Image Courtesy: Facebook Page Of Pearle Maaney
The actress debuted in films with the role of a biker in Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi. Later, she went on to do some supporting roles in films like Njaan, Jo And The Boy etc.
She went on to gain much popularity with the dance reality show D4 Dance being aired on Mazhavil Manorama, of which she is the host. It seems like her successful stint in the show has helped her a lot in landing in good roles in films.
At present, Pearly Maaney is shooting for Ranjith Sankar's upcoming film Pretham, which is expected to be a horror movie. The film has Jayasurya, Aju Varghese, Govind Padmasurya and Sharafudheen in the lead roles. Pearle Maaney is one of the leading ladies in the film.
She has also two other important projects in the pipeline. Team 5, which is the debut film of cricketer Sreesanth would have the actress in a very important role. The actress is also set to play a Jewish girl in an upcoming film titled as Kappiri Thuruthu.