- Alphonse Puthren's Next With The Premam Team: First Look Poster Is Out!
- CUT TO 2015: When Nivin Pauly & Co. Overpowered Suriya's Mass!
- Premam Turns 2: A Film That Was A Gamechanger For Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi & Others!
- IN PICS: Siju Wilson Enters Wedlock
- Rumour Has IT! Kalidas Jayaram In Alphonse Puthren's Next?
- MUST READ! Alphonse Puthren Opens Up About His Next Venture!
- What Paved Way For Dulquer Salmaan's Entry To His Debut Bollywood Movie?
Priyadarshan, the veteran film-maker has always been excited about the new changes happening in the film industry. The director revealed that the recent blockbusters, Premam and Charlie have inspired him a lot.
In a recent interview, Priyadarshan stated that it was Premam and Charlie, which gave him the confidence to try something different in his career. He is planning for a track change with his next movie, Oppam.
The director is extremely impressed with the young film-makers of Malayalam cinema. The recently released Fahadh Faasil starrer Maheshinte Prathikaaram is also in his favourite movies list.
Priyadarshan feels that no film-maker can grow without accepting and appreciating the new changes in the industry. He states that movies like Premam and Charlie are great confidence boosters for the industry.
The director is thoroughly enjoying the works of new film-makers and actors, and wants to try new methods of film-making in his career. Oppam, which stars Mohanlal in the lead role, is different attempt by Priyan.
The movie is an investigative thriller, which revolves around a blind man. Well, it is commendable that the hitmaker is ready to accept the new changes. We hope that Oppam will bring him back into the success track.