- Alphonse Puthren's Next With The Premam Team: First Look Poster Is Out!
- CUT TO 2015: When Nivin Pauly & Co. Overpowered Suriya's Mass!
- Premam Turns 2: A Film That Was A Gamechanger For Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi & Others!
- IN PICS: Siju Wilson Enters Wedlock
- Rumour Has IT! Kalidas Jayaram In Alphonse Puthren's Next?
- MUST READ! Alphonse Puthren Opens Up About His Next Venture!
- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
It has been just more than a year since Premam released and the waves created by the film is still going strong, without any intent of going down.
Now, if the reports are to be believed, Nivin Pauly starrer Premam is gearing up to speak a foreign language. Yes, Premam is all set to be dubbed in French.
Well, this is not that common with Malayalam films as the reach of the films being made in Mollywood are comparatively lesser.
But, recently, we heard that Charlie, which had Dulquer Salmaan in the lead role was dubbed in to Japanese language and the film did find good reception in theatres over there.
Premam, directed by Alphonse Puthren is the second highest grosser in the history of Malayalam cinema and the movie has already won the hearts of the people outside Kerala.
The movie fetched grand reviews and the fan base of the film expanded to areas in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka etc. In fact the film did run for 300 days in a theatre in Chennai.
It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that Premam, by far has become one of the most popular Malayalam films in places outside Kerala .
The film is also getting remade in other languages. The Telugu version of Premam, which has Naga Chaitanya in the lead role is gearing up to hit the theatres.