TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Shruthi Ramachandran, the actress who rose to fame with her role in the recently released horror thriller Pretham, entered wedlock. Shruti tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend Francis Thomas, on November 17, Thursday.
The wedding, which was held in the actress's hometown Ernakulam, was a low-key ceremony attended by only the close family members and friends of the couple. Shruti and Francis have been in a relationship from the past few years.
Here are some clicks from the mehendi ceremony and the couple's personal collection....
Shruti & Francis
Shruthi and Francis are getting married after several years of courtship, with the blessing of both the families.
The wedding, which was a simple, low-key affair, was attended by only the family members and close friends of Shruti and Francis.
The families had arranged a special mehendi ceremony for Shruti, on the wedding eve. The friends of the couple have shared some special mehendi clicks on Facebook.
The close associates have also shared a special video of the newly married couple on social media. The wedding pictures are yet to be released.
Here we wish Shruti Ramachandran and Francis Thomas, a wonderful married life ahead.
Shruti Ramachandran, who is a multi-faceted talent, is an architect by profession. The budding actress is currently working as an assistant professor in Azadi Engineering College, Vytilla, Kochi.
The actress, who is also a trained classical dancer, is the student of popular dancer Narayani Anoop, the daughter of Mullassery Raju. Shruti wants to equally concentrate in her teaching and acting careers.
It was Narayani, who suggested Shruti Ramachandran to director Ranjith, who was searching for a new face for his Dulquer Salmaan movie Njaan. Later, she made her acting debut by playing Dulquer's girlfriend in the movie.
Later, she acted in a pivotal role in the recently released Jayasurya-Ranjith Sankar movie, Pretham. The actress's performance in the movie as a ghost, and her different look, were widely accepted by the audiences.