TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Prithviraj has always supported debut film-makers and their fresh and innovative ideas. Soon, the actor would be seen doing the lead roles in the films Beautiful Game and My Story, which would be directed by debutantes Jamesh Kottakkal and Roshni Dinakar respectively.
Apart from the above projects, the actor would be seen playing the lead role in the debut directorial venture of Nirmal Sahadev. Prithviraj took to Facebook to officially announce the project.
Take a look at the Facebook post of the actor..
Prithviraj mentioned in the Facebook post that the upcoming film would be in the lines of cross over film like Ivide, directed by Shyamaprasad and released in the year 2015. Prithviraj had impressed one and all with his performance as Varun Blake in the film. Critics and audiences appreciated his performance in the film.
In fact, Nirmal Sahadev had assisted Shyamaprasad in the film Ivide. He was also the chief associate director of the film Monsoon Mangoes, directed by Aby Varghese.
The upcoming film has been tentatively titled as Detroit Crossing. The film is expected to be a crime drama that revolves around few gangs in Detroit and the makers are planning to shoot the film entirely in foreign locations.
Detroit Crossing is being planned as a bilingual and the film would simultaneously be made in Tamil and Malayalam.