TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Prithviraj has always supported debut film-makers and their fresh and innovative ideas. Soon, the actor would be seen doing the lead roles in the films Beautiful Game and My Story, which would be directed by debutantes Jamesh Kottakkal and Roshni Dinakar respectively.
Apart from the above projects, the actor would be seen playing the lead role in the debut directorial venture of Nirmal Sahadev. Prithviraj took to Facebook to officially announce the project.
Take a look at the Facebook post of the actor..
Prithviraj mentioned in the Facebook post that the upcoming film would be in the lines of cross over film like Ivide, directed by Shyamaprasad and released in the year 2015. Prithviraj had impressed one and all with his performance as Varun Blake in the film. Critics and audiences appreciated his performance in the film.
In fact, Nirmal Sahadev had assisted Shyamaprasad in the film Ivide. He was also the chief associate director of the film Monsoon Mangoes, directed by Aby Varghese.
The upcoming film has been tentatively titled as Detroit Crossing. The film is expected to be a crime drama that revolves around few gangs in Detroit and the makers are planning to shoot the film entirely in foreign locations.
Detroit Crossing is being planned as a bilingual and the film would simultaneously be made in Tamil and Malayalam.