- It's Releases Galore For Prithviraj & We Can't Wait To Watch!
- Wamiqa Gabbi Is Playing The Leading Lady In The Prithviraj Starrer 9!
- Nazriya Nazim's Comeback Film With Prithviraj Anjali Menon To Hit The Theatres In July?
- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Is This Much Loved Actress A Part Of The Film?
- Are Prithviraj & Antony Varghese Teaming Up For An Upcoming Movie?
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
Popular scenarist Babu Janardhanan, who turned director with the Mammootty starrer Bombay March 12, has directed 3 films so far. According to the latest reports, the scenarist-turned director is gearing up for his fourth directorial venture.
If reports are to be believed, the director would join hands with actor Prithviraj, who has acted in good number of films scripted by Babu Janardhanan.
In fact, the film Vaasthavam directed by M Padmakumar and scripted by Babu Janardhanan fetched Prithviraj his first Kerala State Award for the Best Actor.
Prithviraj and Babu Janrdhanan have worked together in 5 films so far. Babu Janardhanan has scripted Prithviraj films like Vaasthavam, Avan Chandiyude Makan, Thalappaavu, City Of God, Achanurangatha Veedu etc. Most of these films in the list were acclaimed for quality content.
Babu Janardhanan has directed 3 films so far but none of them fetched gold at the box office. Bombay March 12, Lisammayude Veedu and God For Sale are three films directed by Babu Janrdhanan.
According to the reports, the upcoming Prithviraj - Babu Janardhanan film would be shot mostly in Dubai. Nothing much has been revealed about the other cast & crew members of the film.
Meanwhile, Babu Janrdhanan's upcoming work is Swarnakaduva starring Biju Menon, which has its script written by the writer. The film has been directed by Jose Thomas.