- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Prithviraj Voices His Opinion On The Recent Resignations From AMMA!
Prithviraj, the young talent is all set to share the screen with his favourite actress Manju Warrier. The upcoming Venu-directed project Gabriyelum Maalakhamaarum will have Prithviraj and Manju in the lead roles.
As per the latest reports, Prithviraj is highly impressed with the script of Gabriyelum Maalakhamaarum, and immediately agreed to do the project. Director Venu confirmed the news in a recent interview.
Manju Warrier has earlier made a cameo appearance in Prithviraj's Paavada. But, she is teaming up with the actor for a full-length movie, for the first time. Manju has earlier associated with Venu, for his directorial debut Daya.
The actress was initially planning to make her comeback into the film industry with the Ranjith directed project which had Mohanlal and Prithviraj in the male leads. But the project was shelved due to technical reasons.
Prithviraj, who is a die-hard fan of Manju Warrier, is eagerly waiting for an opportunity to work with her. The actor has also revealed that he would like cast Mohanlal and Manju Warrier in his directorial debut.
Gabriyelum Maalakhamaarum is the third directorial venture of Venu, who made his directorial comeback with Munnariyippu. Prithviraj had made a special appearance in the movie, which had Mammootty in the lead role.