- How Nazriya Nazim Broke The Ice With Prithviraj Before The Shoot Of Koode!
- Anjali Menon’s Next Movie With Prithviraj, Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy: Title & The Poster Revealed!
- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Prakash Raj Plays An Important Role In The Movie!
- Mamtha Mohandas Is A Part Of Prithviraj Starrer 9 & Here Is The Character Poster!
- When Will The Shoot Of The Prithviraj Starrer Kaaliyan Begin?
- Prithviraj Sends Out A Still From The Location Of 9 & It Is Mind-boggling!
Prithviraj, the young talent, is all set to team up with the senior actor-writer Sreenivasan. Reportedly, actor-director Lal's upcoming venture Driving License will have Prithviraj and Sreenivasan in the lead roles.
According to the sources, both the actors are playing equally important roles in the movie, scripted by Sachi. The project will only start rolling only after Lal completes his other announced projects.
Sreenivasan has earlier teamed up with Prithviraj, for the biopic Celluloid. The movie had Prithvi in the role of JC Daniel, the father of Malayalam cinema, while Sreeni played journalist Chelangatt Gopalakrishnan.
Lal is joining hands with Prithviraj as a director, for the first time. The duo has shared the screen in several popular movies. Sreenivasan has collaborated with the director for several projects in the past.
Earlier, Lal's son Jean Paul Lal was expected to direct a project named Driving License with Mammootty in the lead role. But the movie was shelved at the beginning stage itself, due to undisclosed reasons.
If the reports are to be true, the Lal-Prithviraj-Sreenivasan project has no connections with Jean Paul's shelved Mammootty starrer. More details on the movie is expected to be revealed soon.