- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
M Jayachandran, the musician, has won the 63rd National Film Award for the Best Music Director. In a recent interview, Jayachandran revealed about his association with Prithviraj and Ennu Ninte Moideen.
He admitted that it was Prithviraj, who approached him for Ennu Ninte Moideen. But, Jayachandran was initially reluctant to accept the offer, as Ramesh Narayan had already composed a few songs.
The musician made it clear that he will commit the movie, only with the permission of Ramesh Narayan, who is his friend. Later, Jayachandran contacted Ramesh and informed him about the offer.
Surprisingly, Ramesh Narayan was absolutely fine with Jayachandran associating with the movie and asked him to say yes. Jayachandran composed three songs, among which two was included in the movie.
He won the National Film Award for the song Kathirunnu kathirunnu, which is sung by his favourite singer Shreya Ghoshal. Jayachandran thanked the entire team of Ennu Ninte Moideen, for the opportunity.
The musician stated that he was totally unaware of the cold equation between the actor-director duo and Ramesh. Jayachandran refused to comment on the issue, stating that he wants to stay away from it.