- Malayalam Movies Box Office Report 2017: The Blockbusters Of The Year!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Malayalam Movie Of The Year!
- Malayalam Movies 2017! Top 5 First Week Grossers At The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Half-yearly Box Office Report 2017: Top 10 Malayalam Movies That Emerged As Big Hits!
- MUST READ! Ezra's Director Showers Praises On Godha!
- Ezra Box Office Final Collections: Enters 50-Crore Club!
Prithviraj's upcoming horror thriller Erza is making headlines for a strange reason. Reportedly, Ezra team has recently experienced some paranormal activities in the location, to the much shock of the industry.
Manorama Online reports that the team recently brought a priest to bless the shooting location in Fort Kochi. When he was asked about the same, director Jayakrishnan aka Jay K revealed some shocking details.
The team has been experiencing some strange incidents on the sets, since the beginning of the shooting schedule. According to Jay K, it all began with an unexpected electricity connection issue.
The lights of the location suddenly started blinking nonstop and the crew members though that it is an issue with the connection. But later, the technicians found out that the connection was absolutely perfect.
After the team resumed the shooting, and the generator stopped working. The makers decided to replace it and continue the shoot. But then, the costly cameras used for the filming purposes got damaged.
Priya Anand, the leading lady of the movie also had some unusual experiences from the shooting sets. Ezra team was highly shocked with the incidents and decided to bring a priest to bless the locations.
However, director Jay K says that the team is yet to figure out the actual reason behind those unusual incidents. Ezra, which also stars Tovino Thomas in key role, will hit the theatres this winter.